Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Why I did it.

I so feel the need to have a place to express all the things I feel. I cannot be very vocal at work. (I work at a big freakin' hospital- with big freakin' rules - a big freakin' staff and not an ounce of humor in the whole place. I cannot e very vocal at home. I am married to a sick guy who has been sick so long it's probably scewed his perception of reality.

When I was young (a bizillion years ago) I wrote. And I wrote okay. I even won a couple of awards. I have not been able to write when I tried it lately. The words are stifiled and stuttery. They no longer flow.

This is really not intended to be a blog for anyone but me. I don't care if anyone reads it. It is meant to be therapy for me. maybe in the future I will release it for others

No comments: