Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More about me

I am a Respiratory therapist. I have been for a long time now. I came from a smaller hospital to this hospital so freakin' big it has it's own zip code. I generally hate it here but I have too many years with the company to split now. So I spend my time thinking of new businesses to start to make a crapload of money so I could get out of here. That and messing around alot on the internet.

Which is another odd thing. We have mandatory overtime here. But even on overtime I seem to have plenty of time to surf the web, start a new blog, etc. which makes me wonder - if I am not busy - and no one else wants help - which suggests that they are not busy either - why the hell am I here?

But the problems in my department - and they are many ..... that's another post.

No comments: